genre: heavy prog
quality: lossless (ape, cue, log, scans)
time: 1:12'42" size: 438 mb
Crack In The Cosmic Egg:
When Twenty Sixty Six And Then started, they were veritably a supergroup who didn't yet know it! Their lead singer Geff Harrison had decided to stay in Germany after leaving an early incarnation of Beggar's Opera (he also worked with I Drive for a while), he and guitarist Gagey Mrozeck went on to Kin Ping Meh, Konstantin Bommarius went to Abacus and then Karthago, Veit Marvos went to Emergency, Dieter Bauer joined Aera, and Steve Robinson later joined forces with Michael Bundt and others.
During their brief year or so existence, Twenty Sixty Six And Then made one of the most touted of heavy psychedelic Krautrock albums. REFLECTIONS ON THE FUTURE took Krautrock stylisms and hard-rock, added some Zappa touches, riffing aggression of the heavy Bacillus-label bands, and even some off-the-wall electronics. With a playful edge, and Geff Harrison at his finest, it all gave rise to a unique combination of styles that is fresh in many ways even today.
The REFLECTIONS ON THE PAST release features other studio sessions featuring longer or radically different and unedited versions of tracks from the album, along with other unreleased works. The CD of REFLECTIONS! compiles the best of their oeuvre onto one disc, amounting to an extended version of the original album.
1. AT MY HOME (Gagey Mrozeck/Steve Robinson/Geff Harrison) 7'57" - full length version from 
2. AUTUMN (Steve Robinson/Geff Harrison) 9'06" - LP version from 
3. BUTTERKING (Geff Harrison/Steve Robinson) 7'17" - LP version from 
4. REFLECTIONS ON THE FUTURE (Veit Marvos/Geff Harrison) 15'48" - LP version from 
5. THE WAY THAT I FEEL TODAY (Veit Marvos/Geff Harrison) 11'11" - full length version of "How Do You Feel" from 
6. SPRING (?) 13'02" - unique track from 
7. I WANNA STAY (?) 3'59" - unique track from 
8. TIME CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY (?) 4'40" - unique track from 
Tracks 1-6 comprise the LP, with track 1 being 2'25" longer (includes extra intro/instrumental breaks that were edited out from the LP to make side 1 a manageable 21 minutes), and then "How Do You Feel" (on the LP that was only: 3'22") is replaced by an earlier much better version of "The Way That I Feel Today".
Geff Harrison - lead vocals / lyrics
Gagey Mrozeck - guitars
Veit Marvos - keyboard, vibes, synth, mellotron, vocal
Dieter Baucer - bass
Steve Robinson [RAINER GEYER] - keyboard, vibes, synth, mellotron, vocal
Konstantin Bommarius - drums
Wolfgang Schonbrot - flute
Curt Cress - drums